Happy Mother’s Day!! Today was really a nice day, as was yesterday, and I hope you all had a great weekend 🙂
Since I’ve been running around all weekend I feel a tad tired, and I may just insert a gallery for ya. Let me upload the pics and see what I feel like….
Oh my god, there’s 22 photos! How about highlights?
- The Oregon City Saturday Market–small but fun..picked up some goat’s milk soap, jam, rugelach, and goat cheese for the moms. They were a hit!
- A beautiful, sunny day Saturday
- Another veggie burrito at Fajitas Saturday night–this one had carrots, green beans, cauliflower (another one I hate but ate and it wasn’t so bad :)) and verde sauce….and cheese. Soo yummy!
- Working out early and coming home today with a ravenous appetite. I devoured my bowl of organic strawberries, pumpkin flax granola, and raisins with glee 🙂
- Yummy mother’s day treats from Lily (and Chris;)): smoked gouda cheese, Drunken Goat Spanish cheese, honey millet granola, and hickory salt.
- High Tea at the Heathman with Mom and Grandma–tasty goodness!
- Walking around downtown Portland afterward and enjoying the beautiful city.
- Putting up my bee box in the yard
- Making pizza at home tonight with my honey. Fun, yummy, satisfying experience 🙂
- Leftover dessert from tea after dinner. Yee-haw!!
Chris, my mom, and my grandma have all reacted well to my (trial of) going veggie. And it has been a tasty endeavor so far, so I say, bring it on! Thanks for all of your thoughts and support! I feel really lucky that Erin introduced me to the blog world and that I have been able to learn so much from all of you. 🙂 Keep rockin’ ladies and germs!
hit, I’m tired!!! Gotta get to work at like 8 tomorrow, so I’m going to hit the hay now. Happy trails to you 😉