I’ve never lost my keys in my whole life before this last weekend. In the back-and-forth and mayhem of moving I somehow misplaced them and cannot for the life of me remember where they are 😦 I also didn’t realized I’d lost them until Monday afternoon. Booo! At least I hadn’t put my new office keys on there yet, and I keep my car key separate (although if it was together with the others I would have noticed the missing keys sooner, and maybe reclaimed them. Grrr.). I shall search more tomorrow and hope they turn up. Even though I’m pretty sure I lost them about 20 miles from home, and they had no address/name on them, Chris is obsessed with changing the locks now that I’ve lost my keys.
Tonight I shall rely on a galleryof pics for the last three days. A few highlights/details:
- Grandma’s 88th birthday dinner Sunday ended with a HUGE serving of pie–homemade rhubarb and Lee Berry Farms marionberry (?) with a big blob (I typed ‘blog’!!) of whipped cream.
- my first breakfast in my new office was Kashi Go Lean Crunch with mucho strawberries and soymilk. Yummy and satisfying in more ways than one.
- no, I didn’t eat that meat pictured. Chris thought it deserved a pic so I indulged him 😉 It was his dinner tonight of flank steak rounds with sauteed mushrooms and broc on the side.
- a fabulous batch of roasted butternut squash tonight. They were mixed with canola oil spray, Northwoods seasoning, and some garlic salt. Served with organic ketchup. Mmmmmm…. I’m excited I have another batch I can cook up tomorrow or the next day.
- I’m missing all of that fruity goodness that I had last week. When I put together my lunch it just doesn’t seem the same without the blueberries. Must go to Costco and get more fruit!
- I didn’t go to the gym for like 3 1/2 days b/c of the move! Oy vey.
Last night I was about to post when nausea suddenly came over me, and I just about yakked. Ugh. Not sure if it was the super-red mystery sauce that was on my burrito or ??? Today I was fine, thankfully.
My office is just about set up, but for the artwork/decor. I want to keep it simple, without clutter, so I need to rely on a really good piece of artwork and some simple, tasteful wall decor.
I’ve been working on a big reorganizing project for our forms and brochures, and have quite enjoyed my inner organization nerd coming out. I’ve got to cull 200 items down to about 130, map the damn forms bank, re-label it, and make sure no one feels like I left out there favorite items. Personally I could do with about 10 things, but many of my colleagues are old school and like to have paper forms on hand, along with tons of brochures we never use. Oh well, it is a rewarding task 🙂
Time for bed! Ahhh…I’m tired, and bed sounds simply perfect. Adios!