I’m back after a four day hiatus…life has been crazy busy with lots meetings and new-office related stuff. I’m tired, so this post is going to be a gallery. My posts today are lacking a few photos, as the man is in Arizona and has the camera with him. I did pre-photograph most of my eats last night when I prepped them though 😉
Some high- (and low-)lights:
- A trip to Ikea today!!!!!! First time I’ve been to the Portland location, and it was fab. I bought things to outfit the kitchen in our new office. Super duper highlight of this trip? $1 Vanilla fro-yo at the end!
- I spent like 3 hours today scanning in client files, and my hands are madly dry from handling all that paper. I also vow to never use another staple again if I can help it.
- I made a trip to Total Reclaim today to drop off my styrofoam for recycling 🙂
- Tonight’s dinner was butternut chips with Northwoods Seasoning. Fabu! I found out Lily likes butternut squash, too 🙂 She is a beta carotene girl!
- Did I mention I’m tired? I can’t remember because I’m so tired. Wait, I just said I’m tired already 😐
- I had a nice walk this morning because I was too early to Ikea. The Cascades Station area near the airport has a nice parkway to walk along, so I got in about 35 minutes of walking.
- Tomorrow is Friday!
Off I go to hit the hay early. I think I’m getting up to work out early cause I don’t see it happening any other time tomorrow, and I haven’t done much the last three days.
I hope you’re all having a great week, and I hope to catch up on your blogs soon! BTW, I’m finally on Google Reader and loving it 🙂
Holy shit, Lily was going berserk so I let her outside, and she startled a possum I think! That totally freaked me out. There was some sort of little animal laying on the ground belly up, with her sniffing intently, but when I put Lily back inside and went back it was gone. Phew, I’m so relieved it was only playing dead. Crazy!